jueves, 21 de diciembre de 2017
jueves, 2 de noviembre de 2017
1. Information obtained from the application and its use
a.User provided information
The application gets the information you provide when the application is downloaded and registered. To use some of the services or access certain content, you must provide certain personal data previously, which will only be used for the purpose that was collected.
to. User provided information
When you register with us and use the application, you generally must provide (a) your name, email address, age, username, password and other registration information, (b) information relating to the transaction, for example, when you shop, respond to any offer, or download an application from us, (c) the information you provide to us when you contact us for help, (d) credit card information for purchase and use of the application, and (e) the information you enter into our system when using the application, such as contact information and project management information.
b. Personal data protection
As a general principle, these applications do not share or disclose information obtained, except when authorized by you, or in the following cases: a) When required by a competent authority and prior compliance with the corresponding legal procedure and b) When at trial of this application is necessary to enforce the conditions of use and other terms of the application, or to safeguard the integrity of other users or the application. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online in a public area, that information may be collected and used by others. We do not control the actions of our visitors and users.
We may also use the information you have provided so that we may communicate with you from time to time to provide you with important information, news and marketing promotions.
c. Information Collected Automatically
In addition, the application may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the device's unique device identification, the IP address of your mobile device, the mobile operating system, Internet browsers it uses, and information on how to use the application.
Does the application collect real-time accurate location information from the device?
• With our trusted service providers working on our behalf, they have no independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
This application does not collect accurate information about the location of your mobile device.
Can third parties view and / or have access to the information obtained by the application?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways described in this privacy statement and therefore have been authorized by users ...
We may disclose information that users provide and are automatically collected by the application:
We can work with analysis companies to help understand how the application is being used, such as frequency and duration of use. We work with advertisers and third-party ad networks, who have to know how to interact with the advertising provided in the application that helps us maintain
• When we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a request from the government;
• If Mónica Noemí Martinez is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or part of its assets, you will be notified by e-mail and / or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or use of this information, as well as the options that you can have with respect to this information.
Automatic data collection and advertising
• Advertisers and third-party ad networks and analytics companies as described in the next section.